Thankyou for your message.

Unfortunately I am out of the office until Monday 25 July.  I will reply to your message when I return.

If your query is of an academic nature, until Wednesday 20 July my colleague Alex Baker may be able to help.  She can be contacted at [log in to unmask] or by calling 0131 650 2656. After this date you can contact Lorna Davidson on lorna.davidson@eu

sa.ed.ac.uk and 650 2650
Alternatively you can contact the Advice Place on 0131 650 9225.
If you wish to make an appointment to come in once I'm back please call EUSA reception on 0131 650 2656 to arrange this.

Best wishes,
Sarah

Sarah Purves
Student Adviser
Edinburgh University Students' Association
5/2 Bristo Square
Edinburgh
EH8 9AL
0131 650 2650