Visual Perception informing Product Differentiation
Dear List,

Below is an on-line computer-based assessment test that I designed as part of my PhD research project. The test is composed of 4 tasks and the whole exercise shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes. At the end of the test, there is a link to more details on the project if you are interested.

I am now at a developmental stage where it would be very helpful if I could get you to log on and do the test. At this stage it would, however, be unhelpful to engage in discussion. Although I will be unable to respond to a flurry of mail at this time, I do welcome feedback on the test, design and/or theory.

    http://www.adaptivehypermedia.com/dbuchler/

As I’m sure you can all appreciate and empathize, PhD students can use all the support they can get because enough battering comes from supervisors, examiners, parents, pets and partners...

Thanks for your time and understanding.

Daniela

::::::::: Daniela Büchler ...............

PhD candidate
Faculty of Arts, Media & Design
Staffordshire University
UK

0044 7981 344419

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your computer.