Dear Harold and others

i always pay attention when you speak, i hope you will be interested in
what i say as i also have a proposal for design scholarship...my little
dream:

first, for the overarching category, we put big ART AND DESIGN (at its
best)
second, underneath it, we place subfields such as system design, HCI,
engineering design, etc
third, we should all read William Morris. someone mentioned before that
Morris understood design as "Art for People", and i think we might
re-interpret this and produce new design scholarship by drawing upon
many sources available to us, including your 'design as service'

what do you all think? good idea? bad idea?

rosan