Klaus

I agree with the importance of making something real. However I don't
believe that intention or 'aim' is just of personal importance.
Intention as aim ie "what are you aiming to do?" is as important to
social systems as it is to individuals. The metaphor does not adhere
only to the individual. I think knowing what one is "aiming to do" is
of seminal social relevance whether one is an individual human being
or a social collective. I also believe that the individual and social
are not so separate.

Harold