Carma: Is there a difference in your panel's mind between -calls for
increased rigor in design writing- and -calls for increased design
criticism-? One seems to be entangled in the other there. Would you for
instance be open to the suggestion (or criticism) that we do not need more
criticism but rather more rigor? Is your conference focus criticism or
rigor?

Happy Friday all.

GK VanPatter
Co-Founder
NextDesign Leadership Institute
New York

NextD
Who will lead design in the 21st century?
http://nextd.org