Dear Kate
Coincidentally, I am just writing up a huge report that we were commissioned to do by the RCN on OH nursing provision, services, functions, competences, etc benchmarked across different sectors in the UK. Don’t know if that’s of interest. I'll let you know when it's ready for publication (we’ll be publishing it in Occupational Health at Work and with the RCN).
Best wishes

JOhn

Dr John Ballard
Director, The At Work Partnership