David

The patient is entitled to a copy of your report (except in certain special circumstances), and this is provided for under the Data Protection Act 1998.  However, as you provided a report to an OHS company (who would be the Data Controller), it is them she should ask for a copy of your report.  Nonetheless, I think you'll probably find that the FOM Guidance on Ethics for OH Physicians and Diana Kloss would both suggest that generally it is good practice to provide the patient with a copy of a report about them.

Bashyr Aziz