Dear all - message below copied from an ANHOPS mailing.  Please respond
to Peter - Kate

Nerys Williams is leading a DWP working group looking at the contents
of a
core undergraduate occupational medicine training course for medical
schools. This work is being undertaken in conjunction with the Faculty
and
more details were outlined within the recent Faculty newsletter.

The working Group is still in its early days and is now looking for
OHPs who
have specific links to undergraduate training programmes for the
Universities outlined below. The Universities have been contacted
directly
however it was felt that ANHOPS members may be undertaking some of
this
work. (And also those working within HEOPS). If you know anyone who may
be
involved in such work within these medical schools who may want to act
as
"local champions" can you let me know so that I can pass your  details
onto
Nerys who will in turn consult with them over the future draft
proposals.

Aberdeen

Barts and the London

Birmingham

Bristol

Brighton and Sussex

Cambridge

Cardiff

Dundee

Durham

East Anglia

Edinburgh

Glasgow

Guy's, King's and Thomas'

Hull York

Imperial College

Keele

Leeds

Leicester Warwick

Liverpool

London School of Hygiene& Tropical Medicine (? Not undergraduate)

Manchester

Newcastle

Nottingham

Oxford