Sue

One of the first things I was taught in my sales training is that you try never ever to leave a customer under conditions which mean you could not go back to see him again. I have never ever sold anything I did not fully believe in, so I appreciate your former predicament.

I would not expect to act as a nurse without the appropriate training. Why should nurses expect to sell without the training either? It would make you more confident in asking for that better salary - and being able to justify the request!

Regards
Chris

EnviroDerm Services
2 Amery Lodge Farm, North Littleton, Evesham, WR11 8QY, U.K.
Tel: 0044 1386 832 311
Dermatological Engineering for a healthier workplace
For more information about our support, services and technical aids, visit our recently revised website: (www.enviroderm.co.uk)
For immediate help e-mail us at [log in to unmask] or phone on +44 1386 832 311