Help needed,
I am a currently doing my BSc Hons in Occupational Health.
As part of the degree i have to do a research proposal.
I am looking at Pre Employment screening.
I want to look at why do we do pre employment screening, is it necessary?
I am concentrating on Admin and Clerical workers!
I have found research articles on why Pre Employment screening should be carried out, but not much on why it is not necessary!
Has anyone done any research on this or know of any articles that have been published??

M.S.McLaren
Occupational Health Practice Nurse
Occupational Health Dept.

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.