Yes!

Jay Chapman
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Aziz, Bashyr
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 8:53 AM
Subject: OCC-HEALTH List at Harrogate

Thank you, Audrey Dean, for your kind offer.  I think it would be useful to have the OH Recruitment stand as the point for exchange of information.  Are you, Linsey Hall and Audrey happy to work together to co-ordinate things?  I am totally unfamiliar with Harrogate, so we'll have to see how it goes, but it should be possible to organise a brief meeting somewhere.  Apart from the opportunity to put faces to names, I as ever am keen to have a discussion with list subscribers about the way forward.  Anyone fancy a 'virtual' conference sometime next year?

See you at Harrogate

Bashyr Aziz
Senior Lecturer
School of Health - MH113