From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jacqui Livock
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 12:06 AM
Subject: financial crisis

hi
i wonder if anyone can direct me, i have seen a temporary member of staff
who is struggling with walking due to thin cushioning pads on the heels
and balls of his feet, wears trainers as PPE not relevant in work zone,
job cannot be altered. i have directed him to a podiatrist as he is about
to go off sick with foot pain, the problem he has is that the bailiffs
have called on him on more than one occasion and he cannot afford to be
off sick (co. sick pay has run out) and cannot afford to see podiatrist in
case they recommend expensive insoles. NHS waiting time....2 years approx.
ive spoke to shaw trust...unable to offer help.similarly access to work.
he has had several crisis loans already for food and bills from benefits
agency.
gp has told him to grin and bear it!
anyone offer any suggestions?
jacqui