From: Chloe Coleridge [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 July 2005 21:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: In Case of Emergency

After the awful events of last Thursday, it seems a good idea that everyone
should know about
this:

East Anglian Ambulance Service have recently launched a national "In case of
Emergency ( ICE ) " campaign, with the support of Falklands war hero Simon
Weston.

The idea is that you store the word " ICE " in your mobile phone address
book, and against it enter the number of the person you would want contacted
"In Case of Emergency". (For more than one contact name ICE1, ICE2, ICE3
etc)

In an emergency situation, ambulance or hospital staff would then be able to
quickly find out who your next of kin is, and be able to contact them. It's
so simple that everyone can do it. So please do.

Your next of kin might know vital information that could help save your
life.
They would want to be with you if you should be ill, or injured.
At the very least, it could put their mind at rest.
Please will you also email this to everybody in your address book - it won't
take too many 'forwards' before everybody will know about this.

For jobs in Occupational Health, go to
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/OHJobs/