From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 December 2005 17:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Health at Work Initiatives

Caroline,
Earlier this year there was a CD given away free with OH journal. This had several ideas for health promotion activities specifically linked to healthy eating, but this was combined with healthy living - it was part of the W8 Wise @ Work project. You may find some of the stuff, including slide presentations, leaflets etc. useful. If you do not have the CD then contact me off list and I can email you the pdf files.

Regards, Greta

Greta Thornbory
Consultant, Occupational Health & Education
Consultant Editor, OH Journal
www.gtenterprises-uk.com
Tel: 01235 770156
Mob: 07778 518 027