I used to work in a prison where suturing was allowed.But the procedure was done by the doctor as he had to prescribe the local anaethetic.  Faces/necks weren't  to be touched though.

Lyndsey
Jeanette Warran <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
All

I have been approached by a manager to allow suturing to be carried on one of our sites - their reason being that it is approx 30 mins from the hospital and basically it increases the chances of keeping the operative on site.

I will be honest I am not happy about but I would appreciate comments/views and also if we do go along this route what sort of procedures/guidelines should we have in place.

Many thanks

Jeanette

Jeanette Warran
Occupational Health Adviser
07812 218440
Skanska Integrated Projects
A Division of Skanska Construction UK Limited
Registration No: 191408
Registered in England
Registered Office: Maple Cross House, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 9SW

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should notify us immediately, and destroy this message.

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.