Hi all,
I wonder if anyone out there can help! I am looking for a copy of the
procedure for on site & chain of custody urine drug testing that the
Forensic Science Service used to provide with their kits. I seem to
remember that they were very thorough and as I have the job of writing
the procedure for my current employer, didn't want to reinvent the
wheel. If anyone has any of the FSS paperwork still knocking about, I'd
really appreciate copies. (I seem to recall it was in the form of a
checklist)

I'd be grateful for any help and can provide a fax number or postal
address if required.

Thanks in anticipation,

Cathy Howells SCPHN (OH)
Leicestershire Fire & Rescue Service