Dear all

I will be going, but probably not staying at the Majestic.  I think it is
now full anyway.  Hopefully staying somewhere within walking distance.

It would be great to put names to faces regardless of the conference funding
debate. If any of the organisers are on the list, would it be possible to
get one of the plenary session rooms at 5pm on the first day for half an
hour or so.  I would be happy to start off some sort of brief introductory
process, then people can disappear for a drink to respective hotels or bars
afterwards, meet up later or the following day etc.

Alternatively, for something less formal, suggest a particular stand during
one of the coffee breaks.

Open to suggestions but it would be good to make this happen.

Regards

Lindsey

Lindsey Hall
Head of Nursing Services
AXA PPP healthcare Occupational Health Services