Hello

for my NHS colleagues, can I ask what your Policy is concerning staff with
Latex problems please? Do you have a specific Policy or is this
incorporated within a Glove Policy or vice-versa?

From a patient perspective, if a know latex allergy patient comes into your
hospital do you have a specific area where they would be admitted or a
specific set of equipment for use by such patients? What about resus
equipment?

To eliminate Latex totally seems as easy as platting fog, but prior to re-
visiting our Policy I'd be keen to hear what others NHS providers are doing
to tackle this issue.

Regards

Glenn