Dear Colleagues,

We are in the market for a Kelvin Probe system for our UHV surface
chamber.  Are there any good references out there for companies
manufacturing Kelvin Probes?  We are currently looking at those made by
Prof Ian Biakie in the UK, and those from McAllister Technical
Services.  Any input would be appreciated.

Our experiments will entail dosing Au crystals with low coverage of Cs
atoms from a commercially available source.  Our aim is to have an
accurate way to measure the work function of the prepared surfaces.

If you know of any excellent companies not listed or can give references
of the above, please e-mail me privately at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your time.

-Jason White

--
Jason D. White-Graduate Student
Wodtke Group

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html