Dear all,

I managed to break off a prism in the prism beam expander of a
Quanta-Ray PDL-3 dye laser. When trying to glue it back on, I managed
to break off two more. I guess the glue was quite old. Nonetheless, I
feel so stupid.... Did that happen to someone else before? What is the
procedure to get them back on AND have a well aligned beam expander? I
hope the get this otherwise so well working laser back in operation.

Thanks in advance,

Gert von Helden

Gert von Helden
Fritz-Haber-Institut der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft
Faradayweg 4-6
14195 Berlin
tel.: +49-30-8413 5615
fax: +49-30-8413 5603

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html