Hi Geeta,

We have an in-house training model with 16 staff trained as trainers - a one day course and 1/2 day refresher - the programme is based around experiential exercises with handouts to support the learning so it's not possible to email you anything but I'm happy to chat if you are interested.
The evaluations are consistently high from participants and I also use the training to get peopel involved in rolling out equality impact assessment of services across the Trust.
Let me know if you would like to know more.

Alison

Alison Burnal
Equalities and Diversity Advisor
Oxleas NHS Trust
Pinewood House
Pinewood Place
Dartford, Kent.
DA2 7WG.
Tel: 01322 625700 x 5817
Mob: 07909 994002
Email: [log in to unmask]

>>> Pankhania Geeta <[log in to unmask]> 02/12/2005 13:36 >>>
Hi folks sorry to bother you all on Friday afternoon but can anyone out there share their in house training packages for the above topic please. thanks Geeta

Geeta Pankhania
Head Of Ethnicity and Health
Greater Peterborough Primary Care Partnership
2nd Floor
Townhall
Peterborough
PE1 1FA

Direct Line 01733 758523
Email: [log in to unmask]

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure
under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality
of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.

***Private and Confidential Notice***
The information contained in this E-MAIL is intended for the named recipients only.
It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended
recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action or reliance on it.

If you have received this E-MAIL in error, please notify the sender immediately by using the E-MAIL address or on +44(0)1733 758500.

Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may be contained in this e-mail.
The information and material is intended for the use of the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee, you may not copy or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software, or notify Oxleas NHS Trust on +44 (0)1322 625700.
Communication is not sent through a secure server; Oxleas NHS Trust cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of outgoing electronic mail. Email  sent to and from the trust maybe monitored.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of Oxleas NHS Trust unless specifically stated.