The Wellcome Trust Centre for the History of Medicine is pleased to announce that Dr. Sonu Shamdasani has been appointed to a Readership in Jung History, which he will take up early in the new year.  Sonu has edited several volumes, and is the author of Cult Fictions: C. G. Jung and the Founding of Analytical Psychology. The position was made possible through a gift from a non-profit foundation based in the USA, the Philemon Foundation, and we would like to express our gratitude for its generosity.

Harold J. Cook, Professor and Director
Wellcome Trust Centre for the History of Medicine at UCL
210 Euston Rd.
London NW1 2BE

Please visit our website at www.ucl.ac.uk/histmed.