Apologies. I know this is not a debate list however I think that the Miller/Cooper trial at the US Supreme Court is of supreme concern to this with an interest in press freedom.

I will nail my colours to the mast and say as much as I would like to see Cheney and his junta in prison this is not the way to do it. We must recognise that what this fight is all about is, the Neo-Cons versus the traditional power brokers for control of US foreign policy.

No one on the progressive left can or should support this. It is exactly the same as the do we support the right of fascists to spew their bile? Yes as an abstraction but we oppose and mobilise where they do.

Thoughts contributions pleaseZ