From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
David & Carol Lingard
Sent: 13 January 2005 17:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Audio Guides

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen,
        I am the Chairman, Administrator and otherwise dogsbody assistant to the Curators of the Dartmouth (Town) Museum in deepest Devon.  We are currently trying to bring our small establishment into something approaching the 21st Century and I am interested in purchasing a number of small tape recorders to lend - against a deposit - to visitors.  I have used one of these myself in another place and found it an excellent idea quite apart from the obvious advantage to anyone with poor eyesight.
        Could anyone let me know of a suitable source of such devices, approximate costs and any other appropriate advice including the sort of specification to look for.  Robustness springs to mind as an important quality......
        I look forward to the usual plethora of replies!  Please don't hold back!
                                        Regards            David Lingard

--
DISCLAIMER:

and any attachments from your system.