From: Museums Computer Group [ mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Tracey Curtis
Sent: 17 May 2005 10:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: MP3 players for audio tours

Hello Christine,

I'm not really the best person to comment on the ever-changing MP3 player
models on the market.  I would imagine that there may be a small number that
have more suitable buttons for the visually impaired.  Although I don't
think this is key target market for the manufacturers just yet.

However, like you we opted for the traditional 'walkman' for our Client in
Bristol.

We managed to source a product and burn the files to disc in such a way that
the user only needs to press one button when instructed by the audio.

Kindest regards,

Tracey

Tracey Curtis
Senior Producer