Hello Joe,

We have recently completed an audio guide for Bristol City Council's
Ecohome.  Budget and accessibility were the key considerations and working
with the RNIB we selected the most appropriate CD Player.  This provides a
cost effective product that is perhaps slightly less "cool" with all the new
MP3 players on the market.  And with the large buttons also means that it is
accessible to the visually impaired.

To introduce ourselves, mPower Media works at the leading edge of
interactive media production across all digital platforms.  mPower Media
offers experienced production management from concept development through to
user testing and final launch, delivering high quality solutions that focus
on usability.

Our core team skills are in project management. We are producers who work
with a team of highly talented designers, writers and audio-visual experts
to deliver imaginative, but effective, creative solutions.

I hope this is of some help.  If you'd like to talk to my Client at the
Ecohome, or require further information please feel free to get in touch.

With kindest regards,

Tracey

Tracey Curtis
Senior Producer