MCN's 33rd Annual Conference Museum Computer Network

Digits Fugit!
Preserving Knowledge Into the Future

November 2-5, 2005
Omni Parker House
Boston, MA 2005

Register Online at http://www.mcn.edu/Mcn2005/mcn2005registration.htm.

You have read the schedule and have made your choices of what workshops and sessions you will attend.  You might even have split up the sessions among multiple attendees so that all the important issues are covered.  Don't forget though, that one of the benefits of attending are the opportunities to network with colleagues.  I know it all looks like fun, especially the duck boat ride, but these are real opportunities for making contacts.  So make sure when you register you take a look at the tours http://www.mcn.edu/Mcn2005/mcn2005tours.htm.  These fill up fast and extra tickets are not often available at the conference.  So if  you are thinking of touring the city, sign up now.  We will make sure that you have a successful networking experience (and some fun too.)

Hotel rooms are really going fast.  Don't delay.  Register for the conference and book your room today.