Blogging and social computing: how does this affect the information professional?

There are still places available for the above CiG event, to be held on Thursday 26th May.

What are blogs? Do we have any control over them or have we lost control already? Where are they going? Perhaps most importantly, how can you turn all this to the advantage of your organisation to enhance the sharing of information and knowledge? Our speaker on this topic is David Tebbutt (IT journalist and regular contributor to Information World Review), who has developed both an interest and expertise in blogs. He will endeavour to explain how blogging and "social software" can be used effectively in the corporate environment.

Date: Thursday 26th May
Time: Registration begins at 6pm. Seminar starts at 6.30pm.
Venue: Balls Brothers At The Minster (downstairs), Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London, EC3R 7PP
Cost: CiG members £20. Non-members £30.
How to book: Online booking is available at http://www.cityinformation.org.uk

Phillipa Mills
Administrator