 Following on from our successful Summer Academy in August 2005 we are
offering you a chance to attend some of the sessions in our Autumn
programme.There are two programmes each running one evening a week from
6-7.30pm for three weeks in October.

Programme one is for information professionals who wish to achieve
unrivalled service performance. Topics covered include:
Advanced communication skills
Effective delegation
Advanced time management
Please link to our website for further details and booking instructions
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr912

Programme two is for senior managers who operate a service alone or with a
team and who are aiming to achieve unrivalled service performance. Topics
covered include:
Building stronger relationships internally and externally Negotiation,
networking Marketing and branding your library service Please link to our
website for further details and booking instructions
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr913

Please contact Jacky Berry at TFPL if you wish to find out further details
or book on these evening events [log in to unmask]

Kind regards

Jacky

Jacky Berry
Training Manager
TFPL Ltd
17-18 Britton Street
London EC1M 5TL
T: +44 (0)20 7251 5522
F: +44 (0)20 7490 4984
www.tfpl.com <http://www.tfpl.com/>

TFPL Ltd 17-18 Britton Street, London, EC1M 5TL
Tel + 44 (0)20 7251 5522 Fax + 44 (0)20 7251 8318

Sign up for TFPL job alerts to keep informed of any new exciting opportunities at
http://www.tfpl.com/temporary_recruitment/candidates/cjob_alert.cfm
http://www.tfpl.com/permanent_recruitment/candidates/pjob_alert.cfm
Confidentiality Notice
This message may contain information and/or attachments private and confidential to TFPL. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Any
information contained herein is not to be passed to any third party. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.
_________________________________________________________________________This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet.