Taylor & Francis Services - Alerting

From: SARA Alerting [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 19 August 2005 07:56
To: Mitchell RM Miss (Library)
Subject: International Journal of Heritage Studies - New Issue Alert

  Friday 19, August

Dear Ruth Mitchell,

Volume 11 Number 4/September 2005 of International Journal of Heritage Studies is now available on the Taylor & Francis web site at http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk.

This issue contains:

Contributors  p. 267

Landscape Archaeology, Heritage and the Community in Devon: An Oral History Approach  p. 269
Mark Riley, David Harvey

Urban Regeneration/Heritage Tourism Endeavours: The Case of Salt, Jordan ‘Local Actors, International Donors, and the State’  p. 289
Rami Farouk Daher

Whose Sense of Place? Reconciling Archaeological Perspectives with Community Values: Cultural Landscapes in England  p. 309
Emma Waterton

A Polluting Concept of Culture: Native Artefacts Contaminated with Toxic Preservatives  p. 327
S. Jordan Simms

Checking the List: Can a Model of Down Syndrome Help Us Explore the Intellectual Accessibility of Heritage Sites?  p. 341
Jonathan Rix

Reviews  p. 357

If you are not a current subscriber to this publication, you can request a free sample issue here.

Register your email address at www.tandf.co.uk/eupdates to receive information from the Taylor & Francis Group on books, journals and other news within your areas of interest.
You will be able to update your details or unsubscribe at any time. We respect your privacy and will not disclose, rent or sell your email address to any outside organisation.

Thank you,
SARA Alerting

To subscribe to this journal, please email: [log in to unmask]