Message

Hello all,

One way to contribute is by supporting the work of Partnerships in Health Information http://omni.ac.uk/hosted/phi/

From their site

Phi is a UK-based charity contributing to improved health care in countries with few material resources. By building partnerships between health libraries, Phi supports access to reliable health information.”

Current partnerships support health information needs in Sierra Leone, Uganda, Chechnya, Kenya and Nigeria.

Cheers

Alan

Alan Fricker

Knowledge & Library Service Manager