-----Original Message-----
From: Chartered Library and Information Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Prof Bruce Royan
Sent: 20 April 2005 14:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Faking It saga continues!!

Morfydd

I reckon that's a pure dead brilliant idea!  Furthermore, I reckon it
would pitch well as a series on a range of professions (female engineers
must be fed up with the popular image of blokes in oily overalls, etc).

I wonder who we could get to pitch it to them?

Bruce