I was appalled to read the treasurers motion for the AGM that the fees for affiliates will raise next year by 51% from £33 to £50. I am aware that there is the need to increase the fees, but with such a hike in one year it will be hard to retain or encourage new affiliates.

As an affiliated member there is little that I can do about this, as when this goes to the AGM as an affiliate I am unable to vote on this as affiliated members are still not allowed to vote.

Richard Talbot
Data Protection Adviser

QinetiQ Ltd
Bldg 40 Room 5
Bincleaves Technology Centre
Newtons Road
Weymouth
Dorset
806-4663
+44 1305 764663

The views expressed are my own and may not be the views of my company.

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emails and other electronic communication with QinetiQ may be monitored.
Calls to QinetiQ may be recorded for quality control,
regulatory and monitoring purposes.