From: Chartered Library and Information Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Steve Burgess
Sent: 06 September 2005 11:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Part -Time Administration Assistant Vacancy - London Law Fir m

>I find it quite useful to see job adverts as they arise, if they relate to libraries.
>There have been a few haven't there, and it is interesting to see what is going on in
>the employment world. Still, rules are rules I suppose.

I find it useful too. Do the "rules" about use of this list actually prohibit it?

One could arguably make the same point about people advertising training events etc - but I find this useful too if it is relevant to library and info science.

Steve Burgess
National Probation Service - West Yorkshire

Direct line: 01924 885341
Direct fax: 01924 885410
Email address:

"Martin, Anna" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Chartered Library and Information Professionals <[log in to unmask]>

05/09/2005 16:23
Please respond to "Martin, Anna"