Yes please Karen, @ the address above

Many thanks

John Usher

Karen Blakeman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
As UKeiG members know, the group switched to producing an electronic
newsletter called eLucidate in January 2004. Several of you asked if it
was possible to receive a PDF version via email. At that time we were
not able to offer this as a service to members but I am pleased to
announce that we can now do this.

The size of the PDFs varies in size depending on the issue, but at
present ranges from 100-350 K. The current issue (Jan/Feb 2005) weighs
in at 243K.

If you are a member of UKeiG and would like to receive the current and
future issues via email, please contact me and let me know your
preferred email address for delivery. That email address will *only* be
used to deliver issues of eLucidate. It will *not* be used for any other
purpose nor will it be divulged to any other organisation. Should you
decide at any time that you d! o not wish to continue to receive the
newsletter by PDF, just send an email to [log in to unmask] with the
message unsubscribe in the title.

Information on the new service will also soon appear on the UKeiG web site.
--
Karen Blakeman, UKeIG Hon. Secretary
mailto:[log in to unmask]