  _____

From: Chartered Library and Information Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mcsean, Tony (ELS)
Sent: 14 February 2005 09:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Gazette 11 Feb

Gillian is right to say that the argument has simmered gently on (Cilip
arguments rarely "rage") for years about whether Appointments and its online
equivalent should carry adverts for posts which offer unfeasibly small
salaries and/or have been "blacklisted" .  My view has always been that
these adverts should be turned away but that the issue is not a particularly
important one.
 ..