From: Middle Eastern and Islamic Library Collections and Bibliography [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: dinsdag 4 oktober 2005 14:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Transitional change of Melcom International's web address

Hello at the list

due to a relaunch of the web page of the University of Bamberg which naturally affects us in the University Library as well I temporarily have to move Melcom International's web address to this location:

http://web.uni-bamberg.de/unibib/melcom/home.html

It is already in force since last friday (has anybody noticed?) and it will probably last for 4 weeks when the dust of the relaunch will have settled. After that a new and permanent address will be established which will of course be communicated to the list in time. Also a automatic notice will appear by then indicating the new address.

I hope to not mess up things too much with the move but unfortunately there is no other way for me.

Best wishes from Bamberg

Andreas

Dr. Andreas Drechsler
Bibl.-Rat