From: Dunlop Amber [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 August 2005 13:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Chapter from 'Health Care Needs Assessment Reviews'

Hello all,

I am having a bit of a problem getting hold of a chapter for one of our users, and am wondering if anyone can help us with it.

The details are as follows:

'Health Care Needs Assessment Reviews', 1994 (Radcliffe Medical Press. Oxford.)

The title of the chapter is: 'People With Learning Difficulties' and it is by: Felce, D, Taylor, D, and Wright, K.

(possible page numbers, although they may be wrong: 412 - 450)

If anyone could supply us with a photocopy of this we would be really grateful!

Kind regards,

Amber Dunlop

Library Assistant

Herefordshire Clinical Library Service