If anyone has a problem regarding Core Content resources the Core Content EMail list is the best place to send your queries. Any health library staff who have access to the resources can apply to join the list by contacting me. I will forward this query to the appropriate supplier.
-----Original Message-----
From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mortimer, Carol
Sent: 18 July 2005 15:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Missing articles in Proquest

Can any one explain why articles seem to be missing from Proquest? The article I was trying to get in full text was Intensive care medicine Feb 2004 Vol 30 (2) pp 185-196 "Acute right ventricular failure"
The article either side was in full text, but when I clicked on this one it said it couldn't find it...any ideas?

Carol

Carol Mortimer
Library Manager
Library and Information Service
The Terence Mortimer Postgraduate Education Centre
The Horton Hospital, Oxford Road, BANBURY, Oxon OX16 9AL

Tel: 01295 229316
Fax: 01295 229324

email:  [log in to unmask]
        or  for general enquiries: [log in to unmask]
          http://www.library-horton.demon.co.uk

Did you know you can now self-register for an "Athens" password, to access the National Core Content databases and over 1000 full text journals? Click on http://www.nelh.nhs.uk and follow instructions.You will find the link in the Welcome section of the National Electronic Library for Health, home page, entitled "Athens registration".

"You should be aware that all e-mail correspondence with this NHS trust is subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and may be disclosed to a third party"