Dear All

Here in the South West we are in the process of adding records for all the NCC e-books to our regional catalogue SWIMS - www.swims.nhs.uk. Users can then link to an individual book at title level direct from the Web-based catalogue.

While there are A-Z links within NeLH and NLH, at present it's often still a case of looking here for one set of resources and over there for another. The term "seamless services " is often used and I'd be interested to hear how others are approaching this issue.

Do you integrate national resources with local / regional ones? How do you go about promoting the e-book collection? What works for you? NLH may well address these issues in due course, but I'd be curious to know what you do in the meantime.

Any contributions very welcome - Happy to summarise to the list.

John

John Loy
Learning Resources Development Manager
Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust

Learning and Development
Barrow Hospital, Barrow Gurney
Bristol, BS48 3SG

0789 998 8585