It's that time on a Tuesday afternoon when my brain's gone numb... Please do any of you brighter, more intelligent people know if there's a web site which lists all PGMed Centres? I've contacted people from this site (below), who are sadly unable to help & don't know of one.
http://www.pmetb.org.uk/pmetb

I'm hoping this has a simple answer, though I suspect this may not be so!  All suggestions gratefully received.
Zena Woodley, Library Services Manager
The Warner Library, Broomfield Hospital
Chelmsford CM1 7ET
T; 01245 514310
E: [log in to unmask]
E: [log in to unmask] (shared mailbox)

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.