The 3rd International Evidence Based Librarianship Conference program is now on-line!

To view the draft program, go to http://conferences.alia.org.au/ebl2005/program.html

As this is a draft, there may still be some minor changes to the program.

Registrations are now OPEN.

Early bird registrations close 1st August, so hurry!

For more information on registration go to http://conferences.alia.org.au/ebl2005/registration.html

or download your registration form here:  http://conferences.alia.org.au/ebl2005/registration.form.pdf

Some technical difficulties have meant that we are not able to offer on-line registration for the conference.  We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.  If you have any queries or concerns, please email [log in to unmask]

Helen Partridge
Lecturer
School of Information Systems                     Room 840. Level 8, S Block
Faculty of Information Technology                         Gardens Point Campus
Queensland University of Technology

GPO Box 2434                                        Phone:  (+61 7) 3864 9047
Brisbane Q 4001 Australia                                  Fax: (+61 7) 3864 1969

CRICOS Institution Code: 00213J