Dear all
We have a new chief executive coming (in the autumn but I want to be ready for once in my life) and I thought I would prepare a 'where to get published info for senior managers' handout for her. What should I include. What's important for chief execs? Are there any websites beyond DH, NHS? Moving beyond published what about statistics etc
I know about:
NLH health management spec lib, DH Data and Kings Fund. Not much really...
I don't know which electronic journals would be important for a chief exec.

I am looking towards a really good grovel here and would be glad of some help.
Mary
Mary Publicover
Trust Clinical Librarian
Birmingham Women's Health Care NHS Trust
0121 627 5846