Quick question - has last weeks HSJ been received by everyone ? No-one in our organisation has received it yet, although the publishers say it has been despatched.

Thx

rgds

Barbara

Barbara Norrey
Library Services Manager
Essex Public Health Resource Unit Library (EPHRU)
Ground Floor
8 Collingwood Road
Witham
Essex
CM8 2TT

Tel: 01376 302251

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.