Staff undertaking external courses

There are many staff in our Trust undertaking courses with external providers

We get ILL and journal article requests from them related to their courses as well as to patient care.  We are trying to decide whether we should continue to satisfy both types of request or we refer the course related ones back to their course provider.

What do other library services do and what issues did you find you needed to address?

Regards

Richard Bridgen
Knowledge and Informatics Librarian
Lincolnshire Health Information and Library Service
c/o Professional Library
Lincoln County Hospital
Greetwell Road
Lincoln  LN2 5QY

01522 573478 external / 3478 internal
www.hello.nhs.uk

The contents of this email are not necessarily the policy or opinion of United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust or any person employed by it. This transmission is intended only for the named recipient(s) and is confidential in nature. If received in error, please return it to the sender and destroy any copies immediately.