Dear Colleagues,

Our library subscription to the BookFind CD two disk package (Compact World and Bookwise CD) has recently expired and we are considering whether it is worthwhile renewing it.  We mainly use the product for searching for books to order for stock and for importing catalogue records into our book orders database.  My question is whether there are any alternative products available? I would also be interested in how those libraries that do not subscribe to BookFind search for books.

Many thanks in advance

Kind Regards

Louise Wann

Assistant Librarian

Library and Information Service

West Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust

Twickenham Road

Isleworth

Middx TW7 6AF

Tel: 020 8321 5968

Fax: 020 8321 5408

Email: <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

WWW: http://www.wmuhnhst.demon.co.uk

Want to give up smoking or help your patients to give up?
Free Advice is available to everyone on 0845 111 0155

are addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of West
Middlesex University Hospital - NHS Trust.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please notify West
Middlesex University Hospital - NHS Trust by phone, fax or
e-mail ([log in to unmask]).

www.mimesweeper.com