From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Beverley Berry
Sent: 23 May 2005 13:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: help please

Someone just phoned to ask if I could help him find someone who may like to buy a complete set of the British Encyclopaedia of Medical Practice, 2nd edition, edited by John Horder, and in very good condition. Also other medical texts from the 1950's - does anyone know of a bookseller who is likely to be interested?

Thanks,

Beverley Berry

Beverley Berry
Library Manager
Royal College of General Practitioners
14 Princes Gate
Hyde Park
London
SW7 1PU
Direct line: 020 7344 3120
Fax: 020 7584 1992
email: [log in to unmask]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is Prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of The Royal College of General Practitioners.
We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise that you carry out your own virus checks on any attachments to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet.
The service is powered by MessageLabs.

LPMDE use the Messagelabs anti-virus service