Hello all

Please note the report from the NLH-commissioned study into learning and development needs of library staff, is now available.  As described in earlier emails, the study team led by Christine Urquhart, was tasked with synthesising existing knowledge.  A national meeting of stakeholders and library staff (attended by various LKDN members) was held last week in Birmingham – notes and actions from this will be available shortly.

The report and Chris’ presentation from the meeting are now available at www.library.nhs.uk/ForLibrarians.

Regards

Alison

*Please note my email address has changed to [log in to unmask]*

Alison Turner

National electronic Library for Health

NHS Connecting for Health

Aqueous 2, Rocky Lane,

Birmingham B6 5RQ

Mobile : 07887 574124

Email : [log in to unmask]

National Library for Health www.library.nhs.uk

NLH news http://nlhnews.blogspot.com

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.