Hello

Back when I distributed the last briefing
(http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0503&L=lis-medical&T=0
&O=A&P=16315), I invited you to get in touch if you wanted to take part
in a focus group for the user needs project.

Thanks to those of you who have got in touch to express an interest.
But we still have some places left.

The focus group will be held in Birmingham at the NHS Connecting for
Health offices (Aqueous 2, Rocky Lane, B6 5RQ) on Thursday 26 May at
2pm.

Please can you contact Vivienne Winterman ([log in to unmask])
directly if you are interested in attending.  Reasonable travel expenses
will be covered (usual limits apply e.g. standard class travel).

Regards
Alison

*Please note my email address has changed to [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> *
Alison Turner
National electronic Library for Health
NHS Connecting for Health
Aqueous 2, Rocky Lane,
Birmingham B6 5RQ

Mobile : 07887 574124
Email : [log in to unmask]

National Library for Health www.library.nhs.uk
<http://www.library.nhs.uk>
NLH news http://nlhnews.blogspot.com <http://nlhnews.blogspot.com>

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.