Hello all

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email.

Just a quick reminder that the NLH user needs questionnaire closes this
Friday, 6th of May.   Thank you all for helping us to promote this - I'd
be grateful if you could continue to do so with the 3 days left!

originally circulated will redirect to this secure site, put together in
response to feedback from librarians)

Thanks!

Alison

*Please note my email address has changed to [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> *
Alison Turner
National electronic Library for Health
NHS Connecting for Health
Aqueous 2, Rocky Lane,
Birmingham B6 5RQ

Mobile : 07887 574124
Email : [log in to unmask]

National Library for Health www.library.nhs.uk
<http://www.library.nhs.uk>
NLH news http://nlhnews.blogspot.com <http://nlhnews.blogspot.com>

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.